Monday, January 07, 2008
Remember when it used to snow - I mean really snow - in NYC?
Sixty degrees in the city today, in the first week in January, and the painting-like sunsets are back (this was taken at 5:15).
But, you know, global warming is a myth devised by corporation-hating liberals.
Posted by J at 5:17 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful hints
- He's still here?
- Prioritize, people
- What was she thinking?
- Moral dilemma
- Worst campaign ever?
- Too soon?
- The whitest man in America was down with his homie...
- And you thought the burgers at Jackson Hole were o...
- I blame George Bush
- "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit"
- Good news, NY!
- The Peabody Awards were more exciting
- And they all look the same too
- Am I that magnetic?
- That's a shame
- Iraq? What's Iraq?
- On the positive side of global warming...
- Remember when it used to snow - I mean really snow...
- “But how the hell can a person/go to work in the m...
- Yay Jersey!
- Another reason to go to The Venetian
- Delusional as usual
- An amusing little Cab
- Blood lust
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (413)
It snowed a little bit this year but yeah, not a lot. We still may get a big blizzard before winter is over though!
Is it bad to say I like the warm weather! :)
Post a Comment