I'm flipping around the channels Sunday and came across the Goden Globe awards - except, not really. Because of the ongoing writer's stike, there was no awards ceremony and they just had C-level personalities standing at a podium in an empty studio announcing the winners in each category.
Do they honestly think we really care who actually won the Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress? We want to see the stars, the slutty gowns, who looks bad, who looks good. Especially at the Globes, which bring together movie and TV stars and pours booze into them during the award ceremony.
Memo to Hollywood execs: settle the strike soon. If the Oscars are going to be like this too, you've got a disaster on hand.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful hints
- He's still here?
- Prioritize, people
- What was she thinking?
- Moral dilemma
- Worst campaign ever?
- Too soon?
- The whitest man in America was down with his homie...
- And you thought the burgers at Jackson Hole were o...
- I blame George Bush
- "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit"
- Good news, NY!
- The Peabody Awards were more exciting
- And they all look the same too
- Am I that magnetic?
- That's a shame
- Iraq? What's Iraq?
- On the positive side of global warming...
- Remember when it used to snow - I mean really snow...
- “But how the hell can a person/go to work in the m...
- Yay Jersey!
- Another reason to go to The Venetian
- Delusional as usual
- An amusing little Cab
- Blood lust
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (413)
haha I watched 5 minutes of it - it was so lame!
Did the stars even show up? No wonder no one watched this.
Post a Comment