Tuesday, January 29, 2008
"The Beast Is Dead"
- Former NYC Mayor Ed Koch commenting on Rudy 's mortifying loss Tuesday in Florida
Despite the crowing of some Republicans that Rudy 9iu11iani was going to roll to victory in November after being named their triumphant nominee, well let's just say Tuesday's Florida primary was not a good night for the thrice-married, cross-dressing, fear-mongering, authoritarian, adulterous boor.
In fact, as I predicted two years ago, in the midst of Rudy's then glowing poll numbers and the huge amount of money raised and the name recognition and the media gushing - he ain't going to be the GOP nominee. In fact, he's dropping out of the race following his humiliating loss in the Sunshine State, where he had lavished all his money and time over the last few months after realizing he was going to get creamed in the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries.
Don't doubt my power of political prognostication.
Posted by J at 11:00 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful hints
- He's still here?
- Prioritize, people
- What was she thinking?
- Moral dilemma
- Worst campaign ever?
- Too soon?
- The whitest man in America was down with his homie...
- And you thought the burgers at Jackson Hole were o...
- I blame George Bush
- "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit"
- Good news, NY!
- The Peabody Awards were more exciting
- And they all look the same too
- Am I that magnetic?
- That's a shame
- Iraq? What's Iraq?
- On the positive side of global warming...
- Remember when it used to snow - I mean really snow...
- “But how the hell can a person/go to work in the m...
- Yay Jersey!
- Another reason to go to The Venetian
- Delusional as usual
- An amusing little Cab
- Blood lust
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (413)