Saturday, January 12, 2008
A six of Stella at Key Food for $6.99. Let me tell you, I was in heaven. That's a great price - it costs that much for one in a bar.
Posted by J at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful hints
- He's still here?
- Prioritize, people
- What was she thinking?
- Moral dilemma
- Worst campaign ever?
- Too soon?
- The whitest man in America was down with his homie...
- And you thought the burgers at Jackson Hole were o...
- I blame George Bush
- "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit"
- Good news, NY!
- The Peabody Awards were more exciting
- And they all look the same too
- Am I that magnetic?
- That's a shame
- Iraq? What's Iraq?
- On the positive side of global warming...
- Remember when it used to snow - I mean really snow...
- “But how the hell can a person/go to work in the m...
- Yay Jersey!
- Another reason to go to The Venetian
- Delusional as usual
- An amusing little Cab
- Blood lust
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (413)
That is a good price. Its usually $9.99 here.
Did you know that the price you pay when you order a glass of wine is what the restaurant paid for the entire bottle? That way, if they only sell one glass, the bottle is at least paid for.
Not a Hipster I worked in a bar for years and I know they make most of their money from the bar! They do ok with the food but the mark up for booze is just crazy.
You can get a six pack of Bud for about $3.00!!! :)
Post a Comment