Bravo adds a spin-off of its original series The Real Housewives of Orange County when it debuts The Real Housewives of New York City on March 4 at 11p. This series, produced by Ricochet Television Inc., will feature a group of New York socialites whose lives are a whirl of high-powered careers, homes and social calendars full of charity fund-raising galas and time spent at their estates in the Hamptons. After its premiere, the series moves to its regular time slot on Tuesdays at 10p starting March 11.
Oh good. Because, you know, there really aren't enough overindulged women prancing around this city. We need some being followed by TV cameras too, which won't make them even more unbearable. Not at all.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Helpful hints
- He's still here?
- Prioritize, people
- What was she thinking?
- Moral dilemma
- Worst campaign ever?
- Too soon?
- The whitest man in America was down with his homie...
- And you thought the burgers at Jackson Hole were o...
- I blame George Bush
- "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit"
- Good news, NY!
- The Peabody Awards were more exciting
- And they all look the same too
- Am I that magnetic?
- That's a shame
- Iraq? What's Iraq?
- On the positive side of global warming...
- Remember when it used to snow - I mean really snow...
- “But how the hell can a person/go to work in the m...
- Yay Jersey!
- Another reason to go to The Venetian
- Delusional as usual
- An amusing little Cab
- Blood lust
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2007 (413)