I always enjoy reading The Washington Post's online chats featuring one of their political reporters interacting live with readers each morning at 11 am. But sometimes when you read these chat dialogues - they happen in real time and don't have copyeditors - it gives you pause.
Again, this is The Washington Post, one of the country's great newspapers, and, given its location, has perhaps the best political team out there. But here was how this morning's chat, featuring the Post's White House reporter Michael Abramowitz, started:
Michael Abramowitz: Good morning everybody. Good to be hear.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Happy New Year - let's hope '08 is a good one
- Thank me later
- 15 billion a month
- Another one
- Merry Christmas
- This is why the Republicans are called "The stupid...
- Classy as always
- Roh roh
- Random thoughts #27
- Two to funny
- At least he's being honest
- A slow motion human train wreck
- Sadistic creep alert
- Is she smarter than a fifth grader?
- Rudy Giggliani
- NYC Councilman Tony Avella for President
- My mouth is already watering
- It might be cheaper than staying at the Venetian
- The chickens are coming home to roost
- I don't believe it!
- Magic 8 Ball says...yes
- Couldn't they have taken the picture AFTER she fel...
- Very cool
- Best campaign ad of the season
- ▼ December (26)