Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Let's just say, it's not a good day for your campaign when The Washington Post runs a front page, four-page report on your links to Bernie Kerik and a jailed mafia-tied accomplice.
Really a shame when that sort of thing happens.
Posted by J at 2:26 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Happy New Year - let's hope '08 is a good one
- Thank me later
- 15 billion a month
- Another one
- Merry Christmas
- This is why the Republicans are called "The stupid...
- Classy as always
- Roh roh
- Random thoughts #27
- Two to funny
- At least he's being honest
- A slow motion human train wreck
- Sadistic creep alert
- Is she smarter than a fifth grader?
- Rudy Giggliani
- NYC Councilman Tony Avella for President
- My mouth is already watering
- It might be cheaper than staying at the Venetian
- The chickens are coming home to roost
- I don't believe it!
- Magic 8 Ball says...yes
- Couldn't they have taken the picture AFTER she fel...
- Very cool
- Best campaign ad of the season
- ▼ December (26)