Saturday, December 08, 2007
NYC Councilman Tony Avella for President
If this happens, I will be very happy.
Posted by J at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Happy New Year - let's hope '08 is a good one
- Thank me later
- 15 billion a month
- Another one
- Merry Christmas
- This is why the Republicans are called "The stupid...
- Classy as always
- Roh roh
- Random thoughts #27
- Two to funny
- At least he's being honest
- A slow motion human train wreck
- Sadistic creep alert
- Is she smarter than a fifth grader?
- Rudy Giggliani
- NYC Councilman Tony Avella for President
- My mouth is already watering
- It might be cheaper than staying at the Venetian
- The chickens are coming home to roost
- I don't believe it!
- Magic 8 Ball says...yes
- Couldn't they have taken the picture AFTER she fel...
- Very cool
- Best campaign ad of the season
- ▼ December (26)
Someone I used to be friends with had a horse drawn carriage to take her and her new husband from the reception to the hotel. She was always shrieking excitedly about it and asked me if I thought it was like, the coolest thing ever. I told her I thought it was kind of mean. She ignored the comment and went on screeching about how fun it would be.
Post a Comment