Wednesday, December 12, 2007
So I stop in for lunch at Mustang Grill on 2nd. I get a chicken quesadilla and, throughout the afternoon, six Blue Moons, two of which the bartender, the lovely Victoria, bought for me. It's a half price happy hour from 2-6 pm. The entire bill comes to only 18 bucks. Including six Blue Moons!
And it's a bar on my Continental Airlines One Pass dining program, for which I get three miles for every dollar spent. But, here's the beauty part, I just need to use my card twice more before the end of the calender year at any of the participating establishments and then my One Pass miles go to TEN for every dollar spent. Happy birthday to me.
Posted by J at 5:01 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Happy New Year - let's hope '08 is a good one
- Thank me later
- 15 billion a month
- Another one
- Merry Christmas
- This is why the Republicans are called "The stupid...
- Classy as always
- Roh roh
- Random thoughts #27
- Two to funny
- At least he's being honest
- A slow motion human train wreck
- Sadistic creep alert
- Is she smarter than a fifth grader?
- Rudy Giggliani
- NYC Councilman Tony Avella for President
- My mouth is already watering
- It might be cheaper than staying at the Venetian
- The chickens are coming home to roost
- I don't believe it!
- Magic 8 Ball says...yes
- Couldn't they have taken the picture AFTER she fel...
- Very cool
- Best campaign ad of the season
- ▼ December (26)