Thursday, December 06, 2007
It might be cheaper than staying at the Venetian
If anyone was still unsure that the housing market is in trouble in this country, this picture might put their doubts to rest.
That's in Las Vegas, where a crazy building boom and the subprime mortgage crisis has really done a number.
But two homes for the price of one? I'm thrilled when the Key Food does two cartons of Tropicana orange juice for the price of one.
Fortunately, New York still doesn't really seem to have been affected by the collapse in real estate values. If I was really smart -- and also wanted to live somewhere else -- this would be the time to sell out now, get the crazy Manhattan prices, and go buy a goddamn mansion in some other place. But, you know, who the hell wants to live in Delaware?
Posted by J at 1:42 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Happy New Year - let's hope '08 is a good one
- Thank me later
- 15 billion a month
- Another one
- Merry Christmas
- This is why the Republicans are called "The stupid...
- Classy as always
- Roh roh
- Random thoughts #27
- Two to funny
- At least he's being honest
- A slow motion human train wreck
- Sadistic creep alert
- Is she smarter than a fifth grader?
- Rudy Giggliani
- NYC Councilman Tony Avella for President
- My mouth is already watering
- It might be cheaper than staying at the Venetian
- The chickens are coming home to roost
- I don't believe it!
- Magic 8 Ball says...yes
- Couldn't they have taken the picture AFTER she fel...
- Very cool
- Best campaign ad of the season
- ▼ December (26)