Saturday, December 15, 2007
At least he's being honest
The AP asked the presidential candidates what their most prized possession was. While most of the candidates went for safe answers like their grandfather's pocket watch or a baseball autographed by Ted Williams, Fred Thompson, presumably trying to be amusing, gave the response most people think of when they see him with his much younger boobalistic bride.
Former Tennessee Sen. Fred Thompson: "Trophy wife."
Posted by J at 4:40 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Happy New Year - let's hope '08 is a good one
- Thank me later
- 15 billion a month
- Another one
- Merry Christmas
- This is why the Republicans are called "The stupid...
- Classy as always
- Roh roh
- Random thoughts #27
- Two to funny
- At least he's being honest
- A slow motion human train wreck
- Sadistic creep alert
- Is she smarter than a fifth grader?
- Rudy Giggliani
- NYC Councilman Tony Avella for President
- My mouth is already watering
- It might be cheaper than staying at the Venetian
- The chickens are coming home to roost
- I don't believe it!
- Magic 8 Ball says...yes
- Couldn't they have taken the picture AFTER she fel...
- Very cool
- Best campaign ad of the season
- ▼ December (26)