Tuesday, November 06, 2007
All of New York is breathing a sigh of relief at the news that the tabloid-friendly Scores stripper has got her two little dogs back. They were dognapped a few days ago when she left them outside a restaurant.
First of all, the idiot should not have done that. It drives me crazy when I see dogs tied up outside a supermarket or restaurant while their owners go inside.
But I'm glad to see that Daisy Rojas got her pups, Charles and Darwin, returned.
The real news is that a stripper actually named her dogs Charles and Darwin. Oh well, bad dog parenting skills aside, at least she's probably not a Republican, as we know that party tends not to believe in evolution.
Posted by J at 4:20 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- And I'm stuck riding the 6 train
- He just never knew what Donna was going to do
- Time warp
- He was also shocked that the Nazis were the bad gu...
- Say again, CNN?
- Mr. law & order at work
- In case you needed another reason
- Verizon comes through
- What the @&^$*?
- Pet peeve #27
- They're still not eating though
- Animals vs. people – no contest!
- Thank you, George Bush
- I saw that one coming
- There are probably five federal laws being broken ...
- “The falling leaves drift by the window...
- Reason #27 not to shop at Wal-Mart
- Living on a Prayer
- The chimp-in-chief strikes again
- Correction of the day
- The rich get richer
- Whip Crack Away 2
- Lazy and arrogant - what a combo
- Shouldn't they all be honoring that damn strike?
- Teenage Jewish lesbian? Yum
- Holy *&#^@#
- Judge a person by his friends – and his endorsers
- Just another typical MTA bus ride
- Economic doom
- Getting ready for the Marathon
- Happy Friday
- Alert the Humane Society
- ▼ November (35)