So I'm flipping around the channels at about 3 am last night in my insomniacal way and came across something on Universal HD called “Bloodhounds of Broadway.” I never heard of it and put up the description on the channel guide. It was from 1989 and starred a bizarrely matched cast, including Madonna, Matt Dillon and Randy Quaid.
I only lasted about 5 minutes before bailing out because it was god awful, but I was on it long enough to notice that Madonna looked like a little girl, Matt Dillon looked like he was in high school – and Randy Quaid looked EXACTLY the same as he does today. In fact, he looked exactly the same as he does in everything you've seen him in – exactly the same as in those National Lampoon Vacation movies (of which he was always the best part), exactly the same as the films where he's a villain.
This movie was made almost 20 years ago, and I don't know if he just looked prematurely old back then or if he looks weirdly young today, but it was strange to see.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- And I'm stuck riding the 6 train
- He just never knew what Donna was going to do
- Time warp
- He was also shocked that the Nazis were the bad gu...
- Say again, CNN?
- Mr. law & order at work
- In case you needed another reason
- Verizon comes through
- What the @&^$*?
- Pet peeve #27
- They're still not eating though
- Animals vs. people – no contest!
- Thank you, George Bush
- I saw that one coming
- There are probably five federal laws being broken ...
- “The falling leaves drift by the window...
- Reason #27 not to shop at Wal-Mart
- Living on a Prayer
- The chimp-in-chief strikes again
- Correction of the day
- The rich get richer
- Whip Crack Away 2
- Lazy and arrogant - what a combo
- Shouldn't they all be honoring that damn strike?
- Teenage Jewish lesbian? Yum
- Holy *&#^@#
- Judge a person by his friends – and his endorsers
- Just another typical MTA bus ride
- Economic doom
- Getting ready for the Marathon
- Happy Friday
- Alert the Humane Society
- ▼ November (35)