Thursday, November 08, 2007
Shouldn't they all be honoring that damn strike?
I took a little stroll up to the Park this afternoon and passed three - no exaggeration, three - TV or movie productions on my way.
There was that "Sex and the City" movie that seems to have been filming forever. There was "Gossip Girl" - I was hoping to see that hot blonde girl, but alas, no such luck. And there was something called "Ghost Town," which I have no idea what it is.
One of them was filming a winter scene in front of one of those great Fifth Avenue apartment buildings and had covered the trees and bushes in white. It didn't really look too realistic in person, but I guess it will on camera.
I know some people get all excited at this Hollywood East stuff, but it gets annoying with these crews taking up much of the street when you're trying to pass. And, of course, the asshole PAs strut around like they're DiNiro.
Posted by J at 3:25 PM
Labels: Gossip Girl
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- And I'm stuck riding the 6 train
- He just never knew what Donna was going to do
- Time warp
- He was also shocked that the Nazis were the bad gu...
- Say again, CNN?
- Mr. law & order at work
- In case you needed another reason
- Verizon comes through
- What the @&^$*?
- Pet peeve #27
- They're still not eating though
- Animals vs. people – no contest!
- Thank you, George Bush
- I saw that one coming
- There are probably five federal laws being broken ...
- “The falling leaves drift by the window...
- Reason #27 not to shop at Wal-Mart
- Living on a Prayer
- The chimp-in-chief strikes again
- Correction of the day
- The rich get richer
- Whip Crack Away 2
- Lazy and arrogant - what a combo
- Shouldn't they all be honoring that damn strike?
- Teenage Jewish lesbian? Yum
- Holy *&#^@#
- Judge a person by his friends – and his endorsers
- Just another typical MTA bus ride
- Economic doom
- Getting ready for the Marathon
- Happy Friday
- Alert the Humane Society
- ▼ November (35)
The blonde is Serena.
Wow. No kidding. That is an unheard-of part of the landscape out here, no surprise.
Did you see Chase? MMmm! :)
Post a Comment