Thursday, November 01, 2007
Alert the Humane Society
It's bad enough that Dick Cheney lied us into a debacle of a war and shot an old man in the face when they were out hunting defenseless animals - but he also likes to torture his dogs, as seen in this picture of his pups decked out in Halloween costumes. Because, you know, pets just loooove getting forced to wear costumes. They get it. They totally understand why they have to trip over stupid capes and wear silly hats.
Of course, leave it to Cheney to make the black dog a villain and the white dog a superhero.
Maybe that's why the Larouche table outside a Chase Manhattan branch on Park Avenue - not exactly a hotbed of radicalism - was getting approving smiles from passers by when they saw this sign today.
Bad monkey indeed.
Posted by J at 3:47 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- And I'm stuck riding the 6 train
- He just never knew what Donna was going to do
- Time warp
- He was also shocked that the Nazis were the bad gu...
- Say again, CNN?
- Mr. law & order at work
- In case you needed another reason
- Verizon comes through
- What the @&^$*?
- Pet peeve #27
- They're still not eating though
- Animals vs. people – no contest!
- Thank you, George Bush
- I saw that one coming
- There are probably five federal laws being broken ...
- “The falling leaves drift by the window...
- Reason #27 not to shop at Wal-Mart
- Living on a Prayer
- The chimp-in-chief strikes again
- Correction of the day
- The rich get richer
- Whip Crack Away 2
- Lazy and arrogant - what a combo
- Shouldn't they all be honoring that damn strike?
- Teenage Jewish lesbian? Yum
- Holy *&#^@#
- Judge a person by his friends – and his endorsers
- Just another typical MTA bus ride
- Economic doom
- Getting ready for the Marathon
- Happy Friday
- Alert the Humane Society
- ▼ November (35)