Tuesday, October 16, 2007
A quarter of a million dollars?
In a review of Monday's debut of the Fox Business News Channel, The New York Times notes some of the stories covered by the new network.
Among them, one of the reporters "went down to Times Square to interview an entrepreneur of the day, the Naked Cowboy, a guitar-strumming singer who says he earns $250,000 a year serenading tourists in a cowboy hat and underpants, and much more in merchandising and record contracts."
What the fuck? $250,000 a year?
I've seen that goofy guy a million times when I pass through Times Square and always chuckle at the tourists surrounding him and snapping pictures.
I guess he's getting the last laugh.
Posted by J at 12:00 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I hope they have divorce lawyers in Second Life
- “Whip crack away”
- And Bush is planning a book on good management skills
- "Autumn in New York....
- It's the most wonderful time of the year
- Don't forget the animals
- I'll just bet he did
- One of these things is not like the other
- Finally, the important alien issue is being raised
- Cold as ice cream
- I just threw up in my mouth
- And the kids probably get to eat Cheetos
- Ain't nothin' shaking
- Random thoughts #237
- Thank you Republican party and George Bush
- The GOP's new base?
- Oh no!
- I think it balanced out
- A quarter of a million dollars?
- "What Cats Know About War"
- Holy crap
- Congrats, President Gore
- Please just make her go away
- Sort of like a Labradoodle
- Porn for girls
- Maybe they can dig up Reagan and do a "Weekend at ...
- It will probably get more hits than Too Saucy
- Thank you, Baby Jesus
- I'd like to see Joaquin Phoenix do this
- EMERGENCY!!!! CRISIS!!! DANGER!!!
- Gambling in Casablanca?
- 45.7 percent to be exact
- Wonder where they got the idea?
- ▼ October (38)