Sen. Larry Craig (R-ID) is telling Matt Lauer why he didn't resign after being busted in those airport bathroom stall shenanigans:
"I didn't want to embarrass my wife, my kids, Idaho and my friends."
It's a little late for that, Senator.
And in other fun Republican news: Wisconsin GOP chair faces charges in enticement of teenage boy.
I swear, Chris Hansen of "Dateline" should just monitor the Family Values party on a regular basis. He could fill up an entire season of "To Catch a Predator" with all the various Republican officials involved in underage sex trolling.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I hope they have divorce lawyers in Second Life
- “Whip crack away”
- And Bush is planning a book on good management skills
- "Autumn in New York....
- It's the most wonderful time of the year
- Don't forget the animals
- I'll just bet he did
- One of these things is not like the other
- Finally, the important alien issue is being raised
- Cold as ice cream
- I just threw up in my mouth
- And the kids probably get to eat Cheetos
- Ain't nothin' shaking
- Random thoughts #237
- Thank you Republican party and George Bush
- The GOP's new base?
- Oh no!
- I think it balanced out
- A quarter of a million dollars?
- "What Cats Know About War"
- Holy crap
- Congrats, President Gore
- Please just make her go away
- Sort of like a Labradoodle
- Porn for girls
- Maybe they can dig up Reagan and do a "Weekend at ...
- It will probably get more hits than Too Saucy
- Thank you, Baby Jesus
- I'd like to see Joaquin Phoenix do this
- EMERGENCY!!!! CRISIS!!! DANGER!!!
- Gambling in Casablanca?
- 45.7 percent to be exact
- Wonder where they got the idea?
- ▼ October (38)