Wednesday, October 24, 2007
One of these things is not like the other
George Bush is determined to rush in and make sure Southern California is getting all the federal help it needs in the wake of those horrible fires.
Apparently this came about because of the huge p.r. hit he and his administration took after the debacle of (not) preparing for and (not) helping New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.
I'm glad the feds are going to be helping Southern Cal. But New Orleans is still a fucking mess.
Hmm, now what could the difference be? Why is one place getting federal aid up the wazoo and the other is still lying in ruins, years after the devastation?
Posted by J at 11:12 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I hope they have divorce lawyers in Second Life
- “Whip crack away”
- And Bush is planning a book on good management skills
- "Autumn in New York....
- It's the most wonderful time of the year
- Don't forget the animals
- I'll just bet he did
- One of these things is not like the other
- Finally, the important alien issue is being raised
- Cold as ice cream
- I just threw up in my mouth
- And the kids probably get to eat Cheetos
- Ain't nothin' shaking
- Random thoughts #237
- Thank you Republican party and George Bush
- The GOP's new base?
- Oh no!
- I think it balanced out
- A quarter of a million dollars?
- "What Cats Know About War"
- Holy crap
- Congrats, President Gore
- Please just make her go away
- Sort of like a Labradoodle
- Porn for girls
- Maybe they can dig up Reagan and do a "Weekend at ...
- It will probably get more hits than Too Saucy
- Thank you, Baby Jesus
- I'd like to see Joaquin Phoenix do this
- EMERGENCY!!!! CRISIS!!! DANGER!!!
- Gambling in Casablanca?
- 45.7 percent to be exact
- Wonder where they got the idea?
- ▼ October (38)