I had a great lunch today with some nice people at one of my favorite New York steak houses, Ben Benson's in midtown.
Wow, I was a pig.
I started out with some homemade tomato soup, then moved onto steak with caramelized onions and mashed potatoes, plus dug into the bowl of creamed spinach on the table. All accompanied by a few glasses of an amusing little Shiraz, and finished off with cheesecake.
After that, I figured I better undertake one of my famous walks - you know, where I can stroll for miles and not break a sweat or get out of breath, unlike some of my huskier friends.
So from BB's on West 52nd, I walked all the way back to the fabulous Upper East Side.
When I got home, I felt like I could walk back to Ben's, have another cup of coffee and then walk home again.
But that would be showing off.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I hope they have divorce lawyers in Second Life
- “Whip crack away”
- And Bush is planning a book on good management skills
- "Autumn in New York....
- It's the most wonderful time of the year
- Don't forget the animals
- I'll just bet he did
- One of these things is not like the other
- Finally, the important alien issue is being raised
- Cold as ice cream
- I just threw up in my mouth
- And the kids probably get to eat Cheetos
- Ain't nothin' shaking
- Random thoughts #237
- Thank you Republican party and George Bush
- The GOP's new base?
- Oh no!
- I think it balanced out
- A quarter of a million dollars?
- "What Cats Know About War"
- Holy crap
- Congrats, President Gore
- Please just make her go away
- Sort of like a Labradoodle
- Porn for girls
- Maybe they can dig up Reagan and do a "Weekend at ...
- It will probably get more hits than Too Saucy
- Thank you, Baby Jesus
- I'd like to see Joaquin Phoenix do this
- EMERGENCY!!!! CRISIS!!! DANGER!!!
- Gambling in Casablanca?
- 45.7 percent to be exact
- Wonder where they got the idea?
- ▼ October (38)