Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I hope they have divorce lawyers in Second Life
"CNN is launching a virtual news bureau on Second Life, reports Mediaweek. Unlike Reuters, which deploys a real journalist on the site, CNN is extending its i-Report concept by asking Second Life residents to contribute news, photos and videos. CNN-branded kiosks will be scattered throughout the community, so avatars will never be far away from their news fix. And user generated content may be supplemented with advice from CNN personalities such as Larry King."
I thought Larry already was an avatar.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I hope they have divorce lawyers in Second Life
- “Whip crack away”
- And Bush is planning a book on good management skills
- "Autumn in New York....
- It's the most wonderful time of the year
- Don't forget the animals
- I'll just bet he did
- One of these things is not like the other
- Finally, the important alien issue is being raised
- Cold as ice cream
- I just threw up in my mouth
- And the kids probably get to eat Cheetos
- Ain't nothin' shaking
- Random thoughts #237
- Thank you Republican party and George Bush
- The GOP's new base?
- Oh no!
- I think it balanced out
- A quarter of a million dollars?
- "What Cats Know About War"
- Holy crap
- Congrats, President Gore
- Please just make her go away
- Sort of like a Labradoodle
- Porn for girls
- Maybe they can dig up Reagan and do a "Weekend at ...
- It will probably get more hits than Too Saucy
- Thank you, Baby Jesus
- I'd like to see Joaquin Phoenix do this
- EMERGENCY!!!! CRISIS!!! DANGER!!!
- Gambling in Casablanca?
- 45.7 percent to be exact
- Wonder where they got the idea?
- ▼ October (38)