Monday, October 01, 2007
Gambling in Casablanca?
As he tries to explain his bizzare tendency to take cell phone calls from his third wife when he's in the middle of political appearances, Rudy Giuliani said that, after 9/11, he always tries to speak with Princess Judi on the phone if one of them is flying: On Friday he told David Brody of CBN News that since 9/11, when he and Mrs. Giuliani get on a plane, "most of the time . . . we talk to each other and just reaffirm the fact that we love each other."
Which is sort of interesting when you look at the chronology of his storied life in matrimony:
"In 1984 he married Donna Hanover, with whom he has two children, Andrew and Caroline. The couple had a messy split in 2002 and the next year he married Judith Nathan."
Now, I'm not a professional numerologist or anything, but, as far as I can tell, 2003 came after September of 2001.
Surely the front runner in the Family Values party wasn't carrying on with a mistress for years before he dumped Hanover during a live televised press conference?
Posted by J at 10:52 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I hope they have divorce lawyers in Second Life
- “Whip crack away”
- And Bush is planning a book on good management skills
- "Autumn in New York....
- It's the most wonderful time of the year
- Don't forget the animals
- I'll just bet he did
- One of these things is not like the other
- Finally, the important alien issue is being raised
- Cold as ice cream
- I just threw up in my mouth
- And the kids probably get to eat Cheetos
- Ain't nothin' shaking
- Random thoughts #237
- Thank you Republican party and George Bush
- The GOP's new base?
- Oh no!
- I think it balanced out
- A quarter of a million dollars?
- "What Cats Know About War"
- Holy crap
- Congrats, President Gore
- Please just make her go away
- Sort of like a Labradoodle
- Porn for girls
- Maybe they can dig up Reagan and do a "Weekend at ...
- It will probably get more hits than Too Saucy
- Thank you, Baby Jesus
- I'd like to see Joaquin Phoenix do this
- EMERGENCY!!!! CRISIS!!! DANGER!!!
- Gambling in Casablanca?
- 45.7 percent to be exact
- Wonder where they got the idea?
- ▼ October (38)