Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Yet another reason to be glad the Democrats took control of Congress
The U.S. Senate has declared, by unanimous vote, September as "National Bourbon Heritage Month". This resolution reinforces bourbon as "America's Native Spirit" by celebrating the family heritage, tradition and deep-rooted legacy that the bourbon industry contributes to the United States. The resolution calls for consumers who enjoy bourbon to do so responsibly and in moderation.
If the Republicans were still in charge it would probably be National Put on a Diaper and Go to a Whore House Month.
Or National Troll in Airport Bathrooms for Anonymous Sex Month.
Or National Hit on Teenage Congressional Pages via IM Month.
Posted by J at 3:02 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- For this he should get another medal
- Nice to see his priorities spelled out
- Oh yeah, he looks innnocent too
- I hope the Park is a no-fly zone
- Great moments in TV journalism
- We are? Where again?
- DAMN IT!
- Oy gevalt
- Don't cry for me, Argentina
- General Jameson?
- “Dean Martin on the consolette”
- A twofer
- Autumn in New York
- I'm amazing
- I'd still rather have an iPhone though
- Once again, poor O.J. accused of something he didn...
- A rare look at Fred Thompson's early career
- Save them from themselves
- Once again, the innocent taken advantage of
- Yet another reason to be glad the Democrats took c...
- Meeeow hisss
- Ka-ching (burp)
- The party's over
- Boo freaking hoo
- Classy as always
- Who knew Christmas was so close to Labor Day?
- Put away your white
- ▼ September (29)