Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Yet another reason to be glad the Democrats took control of Congress
The U.S. Senate has declared, by unanimous vote, September as "National Bourbon Heritage Month". This resolution reinforces bourbon as "America's Native Spirit" by celebrating the family heritage, tradition and deep-rooted legacy that the bourbon industry contributes to the United States. The resolution calls for consumers who enjoy bourbon to do so responsibly and in moderation.
If the Republicans were still in charge it would probably be National Put on a Diaper and Go to a Whore House Month.
Or National Troll in Airport Bathrooms for Anonymous Sex Month.
Or National Hit on Teenage Congressional Pages via IM Month.
Posted by J at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- For this he should get another medal
- Nice to see his priorities spelled out
- Oh yeah, he looks innnocent too
- I hope the Park is a no-fly zone
- Great moments in TV journalism
- We are? Where again?
- DAMN IT!
- Oy gevalt
- Don't cry for me, Argentina
- General Jameson?
- “Dean Martin on the consolette”
- A twofer
- Autumn in New York
- I'm amazing
- I'd still rather have an iPhone though
- Once again, poor O.J. accused of something he didn...
- A rare look at Fred Thompson's early career
- Save them from themselves
- Once again, the innocent taken advantage of
- Yet another reason to be glad the Democrats took c...
- Meeeow hisss
- Ka-ching (burp)
- The party's over
- Boo freaking hoo
- Classy as always
- Who knew Christmas was so close to Labor Day?
- Put away your white
- ▼ September (29)
Why not have all together? Get drunk, wear a diaper to save the time you go to the bathroom. You can never have enough hookers in teh beltway. Glory hole hunting is always fun when the pages think its a fun game.
You gotta make some love from this
lol obob that sounds like a major party for the Family Values crowd. But don't forget - once they find Jesus all is forgiven!
Oh yes jbk and bourbon and moderation!! heh
Post a Comment