Friday, September 14, 2007
I'd still rather have an iPhone though
When did the memo go out that every kid in New York has to have a pair of those sneakers with the little retractable wheels in them, so you can walk or inline skate?
They didn't have those when I was growing up, damn it.
I'm almost tempted to get a pair, but then I would look like one of those dufuses you see going to work in the morning on a razor skooter. I think they think it looks cool. It doesn't. It looks ridiculous.
Posted by J at 2:37 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- For this he should get another medal
- Nice to see his priorities spelled out
- Oh yeah, he looks innnocent too
- I hope the Park is a no-fly zone
- Great moments in TV journalism
- We are? Where again?
- DAMN IT!
- Oy gevalt
- Don't cry for me, Argentina
- General Jameson?
- “Dean Martin on the consolette”
- A twofer
- Autumn in New York
- I'm amazing
- I'd still rather have an iPhone though
- Once again, poor O.J. accused of something he didn...
- A rare look at Fred Thompson's early career
- Save them from themselves
- Once again, the innocent taken advantage of
- Yet another reason to be glad the Democrats took c...
- Meeeow hisss
- Ka-ching (burp)
- The party's over
- Boo freaking hoo
- Classy as always
- Who knew Christmas was so close to Labor Day?
- Put away your white
- ▼ September (29)