The time was 10:50 p.m. Monday. Victoria Beckham, sheathed in a minidress so tight that her breasts appeared to be up near her chin, entered the Marc Jacobs show at the Armory on Lexington Avenue, convoyed to her seat by bodyguards and paparazzi.
Does anyone ever say to some of these celebrities before they leave the house: "Um, that's maybe not such a good look."
Because even with several million dollars, professional stylists and lots of free clothes given to them, apparently they can't be expected to dress themselves.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- For this he should get another medal
- Nice to see his priorities spelled out
- Oh yeah, he looks innnocent too
- I hope the Park is a no-fly zone
- Great moments in TV journalism
- We are? Where again?
- DAMN IT!
- Oy gevalt
- Don't cry for me, Argentina
- General Jameson?
- “Dean Martin on the consolette”
- A twofer
- Autumn in New York
- I'm amazing
- I'd still rather have an iPhone though
- Once again, poor O.J. accused of something he didn...
- A rare look at Fred Thompson's early career
- Save them from themselves
- Once again, the innocent taken advantage of
- Yet another reason to be glad the Democrats took c...
- Meeeow hisss
- Ka-ching (burp)
- The party's over
- Boo freaking hoo
- Classy as always
- Who knew Christmas was so close to Labor Day?
- Put away your white
- ▼ September (29)