Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Put away your white
It's after Labor Day - dress accordingly people. Girls, no more crocs (how the hell did these ugly things creep up on us?) please stick to heels. And, as always, tank tops continue to be encouraged.
I spent my LD weekend in the great state of Maine. Gorgeous scenery, beautiful weather, it was even a little cool at night - it's probably about 10-15 degrees cooler there than in the city.
And, yes, I'm posting again. I didn't win that goddamn Megamillions Lottery last week. Sigh.
Posted by J at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- For this he should get another medal
- Nice to see his priorities spelled out
- Oh yeah, he looks innnocent too
- I hope the Park is a no-fly zone
- Great moments in TV journalism
- We are? Where again?
- DAMN IT!
- Oy gevalt
- Don't cry for me, Argentina
- General Jameson?
- “Dean Martin on the consolette”
- A twofer
- Autumn in New York
- I'm amazing
- I'd still rather have an iPhone though
- Once again, poor O.J. accused of something he didn...
- A rare look at Fred Thompson's early career
- Save them from themselves
- Once again, the innocent taken advantage of
- Yet another reason to be glad the Democrats took c...
- Meeeow hisss
- Ka-ching (burp)
- The party's over
- Boo freaking hoo
- Classy as always
- Who knew Christmas was so close to Labor Day?
- Put away your white
- ▼ September (29)
They are ugly, but they are soooo comfortable! :)
My roommate has them in flourescent (sp?) orange. Yuck.
Damn I was hoping you were going to win and share a little of the wealth! :)
I hate those things.
Megster I don't care how comfy they are they look like they're for 5-year olds! :)
Post a Comment