Monday, September 10, 2007
The party's over
Once upon a time, when there were pictures circulating of Britney Spears out in public going commando, people were sort of intrigued (in that horrified way) as you watched her career melt down right before your eyes.
Apparently, she did it again last night in Vegas after the MTV Awards.
But now it's - yawn.
Someone sent me a series of pictures like this one of her out and about on the town.
What a sad case of a huge star melting down and totally throwing away a promising career and image.
Posted by J at 4:33 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- For this he should get another medal
- Nice to see his priorities spelled out
- Oh yeah, he looks innnocent too
- I hope the Park is a no-fly zone
- Great moments in TV journalism
- We are? Where again?
- DAMN IT!
- Oy gevalt
- Don't cry for me, Argentina
- General Jameson?
- “Dean Martin on the consolette”
- A twofer
- Autumn in New York
- I'm amazing
- I'd still rather have an iPhone though
- Once again, poor O.J. accused of something he didn...
- A rare look at Fred Thompson's early career
- Save them from themselves
- Once again, the innocent taken advantage of
- Yet another reason to be glad the Democrats took c...
- Meeeow hisss
- Ka-ching (burp)
- The party's over
- Boo freaking hoo
- Classy as always
- Who knew Christmas was so close to Labor Day?
- Put away your white
- ▼ September (29)