Thursday, September 13, 2007
Once again, the innocent taken advantage of
So, I had drinks with a certain friend on Wednesday night. Her name need not be mentioned – cough – and, well, let's just say that even though we went into it with her owing me something like an astounding 8 drinks, she did not pay for 8 drinks!
And it was a $100 night, by the way ($97.61, including tip, to be exact.)
I know this because it is on my credit card.
Thankfully, as we were settling the tab, her consort was honorable and moved to make the pot a little more equitable.
But I was shocked at her maneuvering. Shocked!
On the positive side, now she owes me something like 11 drinks.
Posted by J at 3:20 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- For this he should get another medal
- Nice to see his priorities spelled out
- Oh yeah, he looks innnocent too
- I hope the Park is a no-fly zone
- Great moments in TV journalism
- We are? Where again?
- DAMN IT!
- Oy gevalt
- Don't cry for me, Argentina
- General Jameson?
- “Dean Martin on the consolette”
- A twofer
- Autumn in New York
- I'm amazing
- I'd still rather have an iPhone though
- Once again, poor O.J. accused of something he didn...
- A rare look at Fred Thompson's early career
- Save them from themselves
- Once again, the innocent taken advantage of
- Yet another reason to be glad the Democrats took c...
- Meeeow hisss
- Ka-ching (burp)
- The party's over
- Boo freaking hoo
- Classy as always
- Who knew Christmas was so close to Labor Day?
- Put away your white
- ▼ September (29)
You're the innocent one?? lol
Heh why is it always 8 drinks you're owed! :)
It's always best to get separate checks. When there's one bill there's usually an argument over who had what.
Post a Comment