Thursday, September 06, 2007
Classy as always
Ah, that George Bush, always doing us proud as he represents the U.S. in foreign lands,
In Australia, for an Asian Pacific conference, Mr. Sophistication once again showed the world the class and verbal skills that truly makes him leader of the free world:
"We're kicking ass," he told Mark Vaile on the tarmac after the Deputy Prime Minister inquired politely of the President's stopover in Iraq en route to Sydney.
I'm pretty sure FDR said something similar when he met with Churchill at Yalta.
Posted by J at 12:38 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- For this he should get another medal
- Nice to see his priorities spelled out
- Oh yeah, he looks innnocent too
- I hope the Park is a no-fly zone
- Great moments in TV journalism
- We are? Where again?
- DAMN IT!
- Oy gevalt
- Don't cry for me, Argentina
- General Jameson?
- “Dean Martin on the consolette”
- A twofer
- Autumn in New York
- I'm amazing
- I'd still rather have an iPhone though
- Once again, poor O.J. accused of something he didn...
- A rare look at Fred Thompson's early career
- Save them from themselves
- Once again, the innocent taken advantage of
- Yet another reason to be glad the Democrats took c...
- Meeeow hisss
- Ka-ching (burp)
- The party's over
- Boo freaking hoo
- Classy as always
- Who knew Christmas was so close to Labor Day?
- Put away your white
- ▼ September (29)