Thursday, August 16, 2007
First daughter Jenna Bush is engaged to long-time boyfriend Henry Hager, the president and first lady announced this afternoon. Hager, 29, popped the question to the 25-year-old teacher yesterday in Maine.
She must make him very proud. And I love the designation "teacher" by the way. Ahh, yeah, that's what she is.
Excuse me, now I have to go watch her dance on the bar at McFadden's.
Posted by J at 7:58 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- If I win, applications will be accepted for the re...
- Send it to Jersey
- I'd settle for technology that makes that cologne ...
- Red state-blue state cog diss
- Just a coinky dink I'm sure
- Republican hypocrisy? What? How? It can't be!
- HO-LY SHIT
- And another one gone and another one gone
- Blue moon
- I might be pregnant
- They really ARE evil
- For those wondering...
- The honor system
- Ka-ching 2
- One of these things is not like the other
- I guess Clay Aiken wasn't available
- Very classy
- Fashion faux pas
- As if you needed another reason
- Another one bites the dust
- Nice to see they have their priorities straight
- Sad tales (tails)
- I call on Americans to do the same
- That's a shame
- The end of an era
- Faster than a speeding bullet...
- Judi and Jeri
- I like the way they think
- Quite an interpretation
- Maybe he just likes to shop at Bloomies
- ▼ August (34)