Thursday, August 16, 2007
First daughter Jenna Bush is engaged to long-time boyfriend Henry Hager, the president and first lady announced this afternoon. Hager, 29, popped the question to the 25-year-old teacher yesterday in Maine.
She must make him very proud. And I love the designation "teacher" by the way. Ahh, yeah, that's what she is.
Excuse me, now I have to go watch her dance on the bar at McFadden's.
Posted by J at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- If I win, applications will be accepted for the re...
- Send it to Jersey
- I'd settle for technology that makes that cologne ...
- Red state-blue state cog diss
- Just a coinky dink I'm sure
- Republican hypocrisy? What? How? It can't be!
- HO-LY SHIT
- And another one gone and another one gone
- Blue moon
- I might be pregnant
- They really ARE evil
- For those wondering...
- The honor system
- Ka-ching 2
- One of these things is not like the other
- I guess Clay Aiken wasn't available
- Very classy
- Fashion faux pas
- As if you needed another reason
- Another one bites the dust
- Nice to see they have their priorities straight
- Sad tales (tails)
- I call on Americans to do the same
- That's a shame
- The end of an era
- Faster than a speeding bullet...
- Judi and Jeri
- I like the way they think
- Quite an interpretation
- Maybe he just likes to shop at Bloomies
- ▼ August (34)
Her twin is probably jealous now that the drunk derelict is getting married before her!
Is that Barbara she's falling over on in that picture?
Don't forget she's writing a children's book! And I'm sure she is writing it herself too.
I heard she's pregnant, which could explain the sudden marriage.
l.w.t., where did you hear that?
Not a Hipster, I read that somewhere too. I think it was Wonkette so who knows if it's true or they were just kidding, but they had a lot of pictures where she did look a little bit preggo :)
If she is pregnant I get the feeling it's not her first time. Remember she had a mysterious case of appendicts a few years ago that neither her parents went with her to the hospital for. Perhaps it was another procedure. But we couldn't have a good Republican girl admit to that now could we?
Post a Comment