Friday, August 10, 2007
Nice to see they have their priorities straight
(CBS) NEW YORK CBS 2 HD has learned a monkey was apparently sneaked into the United States with a passenger from Peru and let loose during a Spirit Airlines flight that landed at LaGuardia Airport Tuesday afternoon.
All we need now is Samuel L. Jackson saying, "I've had it with these motherfucking monkeys on this motherfucking plane!"
Seriously, though, this guy was able to smuggle a monkey into the passenger cabin of a plane, but if I try to bring a 6 oz. tube of goddamn Crest on board, I'm hauled off to Gitmo.
Posted by J at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- If I win, applications will be accepted for the re...
- Send it to Jersey
- I'd settle for technology that makes that cologne ...
- Red state-blue state cog diss
- Just a coinky dink I'm sure
- Republican hypocrisy? What? How? It can't be!
- HO-LY SHIT
- And another one gone and another one gone
- Blue moon
- I might be pregnant
- They really ARE evil
- For those wondering...
- The honor system
- Ka-ching 2
- One of these things is not like the other
- I guess Clay Aiken wasn't available
- Very classy
- Fashion faux pas
- As if you needed another reason
- Another one bites the dust
- Nice to see they have their priorities straight
- Sad tales (tails)
- I call on Americans to do the same
- That's a shame
- The end of an era
- Faster than a speeding bullet...
- Judi and Jeri
- I like the way they think
- Quite an interpretation
- Maybe he just likes to shop at Bloomies
- ▼ August (34)
It is such a pain to have to buy those tiny little tubes of toothpaste or deodorant instead of the normal size. Why are we doing that again?? lol
Post a Comment