Wednesday, August 22, 2007
I love my friends. Sometimes they are so naive and innocent.
I went to happy hour tonight with a bud who lives in my neighborhood, but he had to go back into work at about 10 pm for a project he's working on, which, of course, I can't actually talk about here.
Anyway, we hit a few places and, as we were wrapping it up, we were passing his street and he asked if I wanted a couple of Heineken mini-kegs he had sitting in his kitchen.
My ears literally pricked up and I think I might even have stuttered, "H-h-huh, what, what?"
He said the magic words: "I don't want them, I don't drink at home."
Well, fortunately I don't have that affliction, so my share of the entire night was $9, and for it I got a Blue Moon and a Guinness at the bars, and then the two Heiney mini kegs cans.
Four premium beers for a little bit more than two bucks each.
Posted by J at 9:44 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- If I win, applications will be accepted for the re...
- Send it to Jersey
- I'd settle for technology that makes that cologne ...
- Red state-blue state cog diss
- Just a coinky dink I'm sure
- Republican hypocrisy? What? How? It can't be!
- HO-LY SHIT
- And another one gone and another one gone
- Blue moon
- I might be pregnant
- They really ARE evil
- For those wondering...
- The honor system
- Ka-ching 2
- One of these things is not like the other
- I guess Clay Aiken wasn't available
- Very classy
- Fashion faux pas
- As if you needed another reason
- Another one bites the dust
- Nice to see they have their priorities straight
- Sad tales (tails)
- I call on Americans to do the same
- That's a shame
- The end of an era
- Faster than a speeding bullet...
- Judi and Jeri
- I like the way they think
- Quite an interpretation
- Maybe he just likes to shop at Bloomies
- ▼ August (34)