Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Just a coinky dink I'm sure
The class of 2007 averaged the lowest math and reading SAT scores since 1999, the College Board reported Tuesday. Last spring's high school seniors scored on average 502, out of a possible 800 points, on the critical reading section of the country's most popular college entrance exam, down from 503 for the class of 2006. Math scores fell three points from 518 to 515.
Posted by J at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- If I win, applications will be accepted for the re...
- Send it to Jersey
- I'd settle for technology that makes that cologne ...
- Red state-blue state cog diss
- Just a coinky dink I'm sure
- Republican hypocrisy? What? How? It can't be!
- HO-LY SHIT
- And another one gone and another one gone
- Blue moon
- I might be pregnant
- They really ARE evil
- For those wondering...
- The honor system
- Ka-ching 2
- One of these things is not like the other
- I guess Clay Aiken wasn't available
- Very classy
- Fashion faux pas
- As if you needed another reason
- Another one bites the dust
- Nice to see they have their priorities straight
- Sad tales (tails)
- I call on Americans to do the same
- That's a shame
- The end of an era
- Faster than a speeding bullet...
- Judi and Jeri
- I like the way they think
- Quite an interpretation
- Maybe he just likes to shop at Bloomies
- ▼ August (34)
Are you saying Bush is responsible for SAT scores? That's about what we expect from the libs.
Damn and I thought MY reading scores were low. I must be a genius! :)
Post a Comment