Thursday, August 02, 2007
I like the way they think
As FBLA notes, Victoria's Secret decided to invite regular women to pose for pictures in their new "It" bra with supermodels Heidi Klum and Marisa Miller at one of their L.A. stores.
Yeah, I'm sure that's not at all intimidating for the average gal out there. Strip down to your undies and stand next to two of the hottest women in existence.
But kudos to the marketing genius who came up with this, because you know the women who do it are going to be outstanding.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- If I win, applications will be accepted for the re...
- Send it to Jersey
- I'd settle for technology that makes that cologne ...
- Red state-blue state cog diss
- Just a coinky dink I'm sure
- Republican hypocrisy? What? How? It can't be!
- HO-LY SHIT
- And another one gone and another one gone
- Blue moon
- I might be pregnant
- They really ARE evil
- For those wondering...
- The honor system
- Ka-ching 2
- One of these things is not like the other
- I guess Clay Aiken wasn't available
- Very classy
- Fashion faux pas
- As if you needed another reason
- Another one bites the dust
- Nice to see they have their priorities straight
- Sad tales (tails)
- I call on Americans to do the same
- That's a shame
- The end of an era
- Faster than a speeding bullet...
- Judi and Jeri
- I like the way they think
- Quite an interpretation
- Maybe he just likes to shop at Bloomies
- ▼ August (34)