Friday, August 24, 2007
For those wondering...
Yes, apparently, even Fox can be embarrassed. The network canceled the much-criticized show, "Anchorwoman" after airing only one episode.
The "reality" show, featuring an alleged model trying to be a newswoman at a small TV station in Texas, was critically panned...but, more likely behind Fox's decision were the anemic ratings.
If the show had actually garnered viewers, you know they would have had Playboy models and porn stars trying out next.
Posted by J at 12:59 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- If I win, applications will be accepted for the re...
- Send it to Jersey
- I'd settle for technology that makes that cologne ...
- Red state-blue state cog diss
- Just a coinky dink I'm sure
- Republican hypocrisy? What? How? It can't be!
- HO-LY SHIT
- And another one gone and another one gone
- Blue moon
- I might be pregnant
- They really ARE evil
- For those wondering...
- The honor system
- Ka-ching 2
- One of these things is not like the other
- I guess Clay Aiken wasn't available
- Very classy
- Fashion faux pas
- As if you needed another reason
- Another one bites the dust
- Nice to see they have their priorities straight
- Sad tales (tails)
- I call on Americans to do the same
- That's a shame
- The end of an era
- Faster than a speeding bullet...
- Judi and Jeri
- I like the way they think
- Quite an interpretation
- Maybe he just likes to shop at Bloomies
- ▼ August (34)