How much does your heart sink when you put on your IM program and see the screen name of someone you really don't want to talk to...and how fast do you leap to log off pronto?
Oy, I should move so quickly around the Central Park reservoir.
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- If I win, applications will be accepted for the re...
- Send it to Jersey
- I'd settle for technology that makes that cologne ...
- Red state-blue state cog diss
- Just a coinky dink I'm sure
- Republican hypocrisy? What? How? It can't be!
- HO-LY SHIT
- And another one gone and another one gone
- Blue moon
- I might be pregnant
- They really ARE evil
- For those wondering...
- The honor system
- Ka-ching 2
- One of these things is not like the other
- I guess Clay Aiken wasn't available
- Very classy
- Fashion faux pas
- As if you needed another reason
- Another one bites the dust
- Nice to see they have their priorities straight
- Sad tales (tails)
- I call on Americans to do the same
- That's a shame
- The end of an era
- Faster than a speeding bullet...
- Judi and Jeri
- I like the way they think
- Quite an interpretation
- Maybe he just likes to shop at Bloomies
- ▼ August (34)
hehe - you know you can set up your IM so that it blocks your name from being seen by anyone you want.
I keep everyone on block all the time! :)
you think I work, but I don't. they know you are avoiding them.
Hehe I usually just get dragged into an IM converation in the middle of work and try to get off gently.
My ex caught me on once before I figured I should have blocked him :)
Post a Comment