Monday, August 27, 2007
It's a little blurry, then again, I'm a little blurry right now, but here's a shot of a great full moon from the windows of Chez JBK Sunday night.
I'm not sure what that other smaller orb is on the lower right of the frame - maybe it's a second star, like on that Star Wars planet, or else it's a UFO.
Speaking of great NYC things, my husky right-wing friend was in town over the weekend and we did a mini bar crawl on Saturday afternoon and hit six bars in about 3 hours. And, of course, that was barely scratching the bars here on the fashionable Upper East Side.
He was like a kid in a candy store, as they apparently don't have too many pubs down in Hooterville, where he now lives.
Posted by J at 3:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- If I win, applications will be accepted for the re...
- Send it to Jersey
- I'd settle for technology that makes that cologne ...
- Red state-blue state cog diss
- Just a coinky dink I'm sure
- Republican hypocrisy? What? How? It can't be!
- HO-LY SHIT
- And another one gone and another one gone
- Blue moon
- I might be pregnant
- They really ARE evil
- For those wondering...
- The honor system
- Ka-ching 2
- One of these things is not like the other
- I guess Clay Aiken wasn't available
- Very classy
- Fashion faux pas
- As if you needed another reason
- Another one bites the dust
- Nice to see they have their priorities straight
- Sad tales (tails)
- I call on Americans to do the same
- That's a shame
- The end of an era
- Faster than a speeding bullet...
- Judi and Jeri
- I like the way they think
- Quite an interpretation
- Maybe he just likes to shop at Bloomies
- ▼ August (34)
This is an unusual early posting on this monday....did you wake up early or are you just coming in from Sunday night???
Isn't that second light an airplane warning on top of a tall building?
I saw the moon last night too - it was huge!
That is a result of me being insomniacal, Eric.
Post a Comment