Monday, August 27, 2007
It's a little blurry, then again, I'm a little blurry right now, but here's a shot of a great full moon from the windows of Chez JBK Sunday night.
I'm not sure what that other smaller orb is on the lower right of the frame - maybe it's a second star, like on that Star Wars planet, or else it's a UFO.
Speaking of great NYC things, my husky right-wing friend was in town over the weekend and we did a mini bar crawl on Saturday afternoon and hit six bars in about 3 hours. And, of course, that was barely scratching the bars here on the fashionable Upper East Side.
He was like a kid in a candy store, as they apparently don't have too many pubs down in Hooterville, where he now lives.
Posted by J at 3:00 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- If I win, applications will be accepted for the re...
- Send it to Jersey
- I'd settle for technology that makes that cologne ...
- Red state-blue state cog diss
- Just a coinky dink I'm sure
- Republican hypocrisy? What? How? It can't be!
- HO-LY SHIT
- And another one gone and another one gone
- Blue moon
- I might be pregnant
- They really ARE evil
- For those wondering...
- The honor system
- Ka-ching 2
- One of these things is not like the other
- I guess Clay Aiken wasn't available
- Very classy
- Fashion faux pas
- As if you needed another reason
- Another one bites the dust
- Nice to see they have their priorities straight
- Sad tales (tails)
- I call on Americans to do the same
- That's a shame
- The end of an era
- Faster than a speeding bullet...
- Judi and Jeri
- I like the way they think
- Quite an interpretation
- Maybe he just likes to shop at Bloomies
- ▼ August (34)