Monday, August 13, 2007
Another one bites the dust
Karl Rove, the man called "Bush's brain," (and, wow, talk about damning with faint praise) and the sleazy architect of Republican political strategies, up to and including vote stealing, voter suppression of minorities, gerrymandering, and, of course, good old-fashioned corruption and cronyism, is leaving his post as White House adviser.
Announcing the move, Bush said “Karl Rove is moving on down the road.”
Just for masterminding the outing of CIA agent Valerie Plame to punish her husband who spoke out against the Iraq debacle, the only road he should be moving down should lead to a federal penitentiary.
And, of course, typical he-man of the GOP (except for, you know, doing something like serving in the military to help fight the wars they love so much) his first act upon leaving the White House: going dove hunting in Texas.
That's right, he's going to shoot fucking doves. Probably tame ones they keep in crates and release at sporting events.
What a guy.
Posted by J at 12:30 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- If I win, applications will be accepted for the re...
- Send it to Jersey
- I'd settle for technology that makes that cologne ...
- Red state-blue state cog diss
- Just a coinky dink I'm sure
- Republican hypocrisy? What? How? It can't be!
- HO-LY SHIT
- And another one gone and another one gone
- Blue moon
- I might be pregnant
- They really ARE evil
- For those wondering...
- The honor system
- Ka-ching 2
- One of these things is not like the other
- I guess Clay Aiken wasn't available
- Very classy
- Fashion faux pas
- As if you needed another reason
- Another one bites the dust
- Nice to see they have their priorities straight
- Sad tales (tails)
- I call on Americans to do the same
- That's a shame
- The end of an era
- Faster than a speeding bullet...
- Judi and Jeri
- I like the way they think
- Quite an interpretation
- Maybe he just likes to shop at Bloomies
- ▼ August (34)