Alberto Gonzalez finally got the hint and resigned as Attorney General after politicizing and compromising the Justice Department.
They're really dropping like flies over there at the White House. By the end of Bush's term, all that will be left at his side will be his long-suffering, self-medicating wife, Barney the dog, and maybe the non-pregnant twin.
Actually, you can see that Karl Rove's departure has hurt the political spin machine there. Usually news like Gonzalez's resignation would have been dropped on a Friday night (the "garbage dump" as it's called in the p.r. field - putting bad news out on a summer weekend night, when no-one is really paying attention.) Instead they announced it on a Monday morning, and the political world will be buzzing about what it all means for days.
So long, Alberto, we barely knew ye.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- If I win, applications will be accepted for the re...
- Send it to Jersey
- I'd settle for technology that makes that cologne ...
- Red state-blue state cog diss
- Just a coinky dink I'm sure
- Republican hypocrisy? What? How? It can't be!
- HO-LY SHIT
- And another one gone and another one gone
- Blue moon
- I might be pregnant
- They really ARE evil
- For those wondering...
- The honor system
- Ka-ching 2
- One of these things is not like the other
- I guess Clay Aiken wasn't available
- Very classy
- Fashion faux pas
- As if you needed another reason
- Another one bites the dust
- Nice to see they have their priorities straight
- Sad tales (tails)
- I call on Americans to do the same
- That's a shame
- The end of an era
- Faster than a speeding bullet...
- Judi and Jeri
- I like the way they think
- Quite an interpretation
- Maybe he just likes to shop at Bloomies
- ▼ August (34)
I don't know anything about Alberto Gonzales but that's a great song!
he's gay but he's hot! :)
Post a Comment