The election is already getting somewhat weird but one of the cuter aspects is this video that 21-year-old (the perfect age) Taryn Southern made about Hillary Clinton.
And she was on "Hardball" and was really quite articulate. Although the clueless Chris Matthews, who always seems to have a stick up his ass about Hillary, couldn't fathom how easy it is to make and upload a video these days, and seemed to be desperately searching for some bizarre conspiracy theory about the video.
Taryn's video, of course, is a parody of another cute one that was made about Barack Obama.
Somehow the Republican candidates aren't inspiring videos. Can't imagine why.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I love freebies. Send me free stuff. Thank you.
- Douchebaggery at its best
- She's pretty persuasive, you've got to give her that
- Republican chickenhawks strike again
- What, his golden tongue isn't working?
- The party's over
- It's a beginning
- She taunts me
- Blub blub
- Oy gevalt
- "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for the s...
- Add your voice for the voiceless
- There they go again
- Another "family values" Republican returns to work
- That's odd
- Brad Pitt threw that away...then again, look what ...
- At least he's consistent
- Bring back the blind daters
- Nevada 1 - NJ 0
- A world of difference
- This is how you know the McCain campaign is REALLY...
- For this alone, he should be impeached
- In other news, sun to rise in East tomorrow
- In this country, Bush would probably give him a Pr...
- Geez, there's a surprise
- Who are these people?
- I call shenanigans
- He's still got Laura and his little dog, Barney
- Lower back pain and the city
- Nixon is still with us
- Professor Backwards strikes again
- Here's how fucked up I am...
- Smarter business plan than the iPhone launch
- And they say God has no sense of humor
- They're still around?
- That explains a lot
- ▼ July (39)
There's no way that girl's not a professional entertainer. She's not some college kid.
JBK, I don't know if this has ever been mentioned, but how old are you? Just curious, since you said 21 is the perfect age. :)
30s Not a Hipster, but 21 is still the perfect age for a girl :)
Actually, 19 is really really perfect, but, ya know, sadly that hasn't happened in a few years.
Okay we will know the world has changed when there's not such a big thing about guys seeking out younger girls.
haha my bf is younger than me!
Post a Comment