Well, Wednesday night was a bottle of wine, although I only had half (ok, maybe ¾) and then getting caught in a rain storm and running into a bar on Third Ave. and drinking tequila shots, then finishing up with some brandy no less, for some reason I still don't understand - and with only some lousy chicken fingers to eat - so may I just say: oy.
(By the way, why do people congregate in bars in downpours or snow storms or blackouts? What's up with that? Is that a Manhattan thing?)
But I'm going to go rest my eyes, because now I'm....
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I love freebies. Send me free stuff. Thank you.
- Douchebaggery at its best
- She's pretty persuasive, you've got to give her that
- Republican chickenhawks strike again
- What, his golden tongue isn't working?
- The party's over
- It's a beginning
- She taunts me
- Blub blub
- Oy gevalt
- "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for the s...
- Add your voice for the voiceless
- There they go again
- Another "family values" Republican returns to work
- That's odd
- Brad Pitt threw that away...then again, look what ...
- At least he's consistent
- Bring back the blind daters
- Nevada 1 - NJ 0
- A world of difference
- This is how you know the McCain campaign is REALLY...
- For this alone, he should be impeached
- In other news, sun to rise in East tomorrow
- In this country, Bush would probably give him a Pr...
- Geez, there's a surprise
- Who are these people?
- I call shenanigans
- He's still got Laura and his little dog, Barney
- Lower back pain and the city
- Nixon is still with us
- Professor Backwards strikes again
- Here's how fucked up I am...
- Smarter business plan than the iPhone launch
- And they say God has no sense of humor
- They're still around?
- That explains a lot
- ▼ July (39)
People do that (congregate in bars) here in Minneapolis, too. Maybe because there's nothing better to do?
I think when something unusual happens, like a snowstorm or a blackout, people instinctively want to be around other people. For heavy rain - I think they just want to get out of the rain!!! lol
And its more fun to hang out in a bar to stay dry than to hang out in a supermarket or some place like that.
Post a Comment