Monday, July 23, 2007
She taunts me
Well, it's nice to see Lindsay Lohan is really toughing it out in her court-mandated DUI penalty phase. Here she is at the Polaroid Beach House, one of those ridiculous, fully-loaded swank houses some of the big companies set up for those poor stars who don't have their own beach house and who, you know, couldn't afford one themselves. Or something.
And frequent Too Saucy commenter Not a Hipster recently wondered why 21 is the prefect age for a girl, by the way? Oy! (Although, her legs are looking a little chunky there, I have to admit. Maybe she should stick to showing off her upper body. I'm just saying.)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I love freebies. Send me free stuff. Thank you.
- Douchebaggery at its best
- She's pretty persuasive, you've got to give her that
- Republican chickenhawks strike again
- What, his golden tongue isn't working?
- The party's over
- It's a beginning
- She taunts me
- Blub blub
- Oy gevalt
- "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for the s...
- Add your voice for the voiceless
- There they go again
- Another "family values" Republican returns to work
- That's odd
- Brad Pitt threw that away...then again, look what ...
- At least he's consistent
- Bring back the blind daters
- Nevada 1 - NJ 0
- A world of difference
- This is how you know the McCain campaign is REALLY...
- For this alone, he should be impeached
- In other news, sun to rise in East tomorrow
- In this country, Bush would probably give him a Pr...
- Geez, there's a surprise
- Who are these people?
- I call shenanigans
- He's still got Laura and his little dog, Barney
- Lower back pain and the city
- Nixon is still with us
- Professor Backwards strikes again
- Here's how fucked up I am...
- Smarter business plan than the iPhone launch
- And they say God has no sense of humor
- They're still around?
- That explains a lot
- ▼ July (39)