Thursday, July 12, 2007
Nevada 1 - NJ 0
So Miss New Jersey went on the Today Show and talked about the "shocking" Facebook pictures that someone was apparently trying to blackmail her with. Ehh, let's just say, I've seen more scandalous pictures in those American Apparel ads.
She's fully clothed in all of them, in one she's lying back in a limo with her legs spread, in another a guy is biting her breasts.
Is this what passes as a scandal these days? I mean, sure, they're tacky, but come on, she's Miss New Jersey for Christ's sake, not Miss Connecticut - hah.
She has a long way to go to pass the amazing Miss Nevada pictures that surfaced a few months ago. Her pix were extra extra good because she was only 17 when they were taken and featured some nudity and lesbian fun. In fact, I think it's time for a fond flashback. Let's all pause to salute the delectable pageant winner of our hearts:
Posted by J at 12:28 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I love freebies. Send me free stuff. Thank you.
- Douchebaggery at its best
- She's pretty persuasive, you've got to give her th...
- Republican chickenhawks strike again
- What, his golden tongue isn't working?
- The party's over
- It's a beginning
- She taunts me
- Blub blub
- Oy gevalt
- "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for the s...
- Add your voice for the voiceless
- There they go again
- Another "family values" Republican returns to work...
- That's odd
- Brad Pitt threw that away...then again, look what ...
- At least he's consistent
- Bring back the blind daters
- Nevada 1 - NJ 0
- A world of difference
- This is how you know the McCain campaign is REALLY...
- For this alone, he should be impeached
- In other news, sun to rise in East tomorrow
- In this country, Bush would probably give him a Pr...
- Geez, there's a surprise
- Who are these people?
- I call shenanigans
- He's still got Laura and his little dog, Barney
- Lower back pain and the city
- Nixon is still with us
- Professor Backwards strikes again
- Here's how fucked up I am...
- Smarter business plan than the iPhone launch
- And they say God has no sense of humor
- They're still around?
- That explains a lot
- ▼ July (39)