Thursday, July 05, 2007
Lower back pain and the city
TVGuide.com is reporting "that the long-gestating Sex and the City feature film is at long last a go. According to my spies, New Line Cinema is on the verge of closing a deal to distribute the pic in association with HBO. Shooting is slated to begin in mid-September with Sex symbols Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis and, yes, Kim Cattrall, reprising their signature roles."
Although every girl in New York's head just exploded with joy, I'm thinking - how old are those four now?
Just what we want to see: a bunch of grandmas strutting around in heels.
Posted by J at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I love freebies. Send me free stuff. Thank you.
- Douchebaggery at its best
- She's pretty persuasive, you've got to give her that
- Republican chickenhawks strike again
- What, his golden tongue isn't working?
- The party's over
- It's a beginning
- She taunts me
- Blub blub
- Oy gevalt
- "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for the s...
- Add your voice for the voiceless
- There they go again
- Another "family values" Republican returns to work
- That's odd
- Brad Pitt threw that away...then again, look what ...
- At least he's consistent
- Bring back the blind daters
- Nevada 1 - NJ 0
- A world of difference
- This is how you know the McCain campaign is REALLY...
- For this alone, he should be impeached
- In other news, sun to rise in East tomorrow
- In this country, Bush would probably give him a Pr...
- Geez, there's a surprise
- Who are these people?
- I call shenanigans
- He's still got Laura and his little dog, Barney
- Lower back pain and the city
- Nixon is still with us
- Professor Backwards strikes again
- Here's how fucked up I am...
- Smarter business plan than the iPhone launch
- And they say God has no sense of humor
- They're still around?
- That explains a lot
- ▼ July (39)
lol Samantha was already in her 40s during the show - she must be over 50 by now!!!
Wow the one on the left has got some BACK!
I wonder what the plot will be. I bet Carrie and Big have broken up.
Velma didn't they actually reveal what Big's name was in the very last episode? I can't remember what it is though.
141 grants on Clinton's final day in office, part of 211 in the final nine weeks.
Jill g., I think it was John.
Listen my husky large-noggined friend, I see you are still parroting the the RNC talking points, but, again, Clinton's pardons are pretty consistent with those EVERY president offers at the end of their term.
Second of all, Bush's scandalous pardon of Scooter Libby was given to a man who could have incriminated him and his vice president in a crime (the outing of a CIA agent's identity.) That's unheard of among presidents, whose pardons go to some shady characters, no doubt, but not to their friends who could get them in deep shit.
Oh, wait a minute. My bad. Now I remember it has happened before. Bush Senior pardoned Cap Weinberger, who could have incriminated him in the Iran-Contra scandal.
Truly, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
I still watch the reruns even though I've seen just about every episode so I'm embarrassed to say I will probably watch the movie! :)
watch it JBK. First Dow Jones... next up, Toosaucy! i'll shut down this bastion of liberal looniness faster than you can say "husky boobs!"
I enjoyed the show, but I don't think I'll see the movie. I think it would turn out to be just dumb.
And is Rupert threatening to shut this blog down? Am I missing something? :)
If Samantha is still skanking around the Meatpacking District I will scream.But it will be nice to see Smith Jerrad (sp?) again :)
Megster it's Smith Jerrod. Come on get your hotties right! :) And his real name is Jason Lewis :sigh:
Don't worry Not a Hipster, "Rupert" is my husky large-noggined, receding hairlined troglodyte friend. Like most righties, he's a lot of bluster, and, like his hero, Boy George, would be totally ineffective at trying to shut down this site.
Post a Comment