Thursday, July 05, 2007
Lower back pain and the city
TVGuide.com is reporting "that the long-gestating Sex and the City feature film is at long last a go. According to my spies, New Line Cinema is on the verge of closing a deal to distribute the pic in association with HBO. Shooting is slated to begin in mid-September with Sex symbols Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis and, yes, Kim Cattrall, reprising their signature roles."
Although every girl in New York's head just exploded with joy, I'm thinking - how old are those four now?
Just what we want to see: a bunch of grandmas strutting around in heels.
Posted by J at 12:10 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I love freebies. Send me free stuff. Thank you.
- Douchebaggery at its best
- She's pretty persuasive, you've got to give her that
- Republican chickenhawks strike again
- What, his golden tongue isn't working?
- The party's over
- It's a beginning
- She taunts me
- Blub blub
- Oy gevalt
- "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for the s...
- Add your voice for the voiceless
- There they go again
- Another "family values" Republican returns to work
- That's odd
- Brad Pitt threw that away...then again, look what ...
- At least he's consistent
- Bring back the blind daters
- Nevada 1 - NJ 0
- A world of difference
- This is how you know the McCain campaign is REALLY...
- For this alone, he should be impeached
- In other news, sun to rise in East tomorrow
- In this country, Bush would probably give him a Pr...
- Geez, there's a surprise
- Who are these people?
- I call shenanigans
- He's still got Laura and his little dog, Barney
- Lower back pain and the city
- Nixon is still with us
- Professor Backwards strikes again
- Here's how fucked up I am...
- Smarter business plan than the iPhone launch
- And they say God has no sense of humor
- They're still around?
- That explains a lot
- ▼ July (39)