Tuesday, June 12, 2007
That thing's GOT to violate some laws
"The federal appeals court in Richmond, Va., ruled yesterday that the president may not declare civilians in this country to be “enemy combatants” and have the military hold them indefinitely...The ruling came in the case of Ali al-Marri, a citizen of Qatar now in military custody in Charleston, S.C., who is the only person on the American mainland known to be held as an enemy combatant."
You know, for that mullet alone, he should probably be in custody somewhere.
Posted by J at 12:40 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Bread and circuses
- Sixth sign of the apocalypse?
- What a douchebag
- The hillbillies are fun to tweak
- I blame Bush
- She's like Schweitzer. An extremely hot Schweitzer.
- Um, ewww
- The hell with you hillbillies
- Morning after pill
- I knew I liked Mike
- Because it's not getting enough free publicity...
- And they impeached Clinton for Monica??
- Nothing suspicious about this at all
- Where's Roger Lodge when you need him?
- God bless them
- Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey....
- Can someone put "Inherit the Wind" on their Netfli...
- That thing's GOT to violate some laws
- Something about that act really scares them
- Quick, someone change the locks on the country
- Sunday morning annoyance #27
- George Bush's theme song courtesy of Rollins
- Random Saturday items
- That's some cold hard cash
- Hypocrisy in the GOP? I can't believe it
- Just like "Oz"
- I like Mike
- Now you can be entertained as you narrowly miss hi...
- Here's the REAL mystery
- And just as the 'Bing is going out of business
- Wait till I demand a room at the Chateau Marmont a...
- When told George W. Bush was President of the U.S....
- Law & Order & Boobs
- Consumer tip #27
- ▼ June (36)