Sunday, June 10, 2007
Sunday morning annoyance #27
Why is it impossible to get just one coffee filter out of those packages they come in? Invariably, several will come out stuck together and you have to peel them apart.
One week, I didn't even notice it had happened and made a pot of coffee and wondered why it tasted so weak. When I was emptyng out the filter, I saw 3 or 4 of them had stuck together.
They must have went to the airline peanut packaging industry for help on designing those damn things.
Posted by J at 12:53 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Bread and circuses
- Sixth sign of the apocalypse?
- What a douchebag
- The hillbillies are fun to tweak
- I blame Bush
- She's like Schweitzer. An extremely hot Schweitzer.
- Um, ewww
- The hell with you hillbillies
- Morning after pill
- I knew I liked Mike
- Because it's not getting enough free publicity...
- And they impeached Clinton for Monica??
- Nothing suspicious about this at all
- Where's Roger Lodge when you need him?
- God bless them
- Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey....
- Can someone put "Inherit the Wind" on their Netfli...
- That thing's GOT to violate some laws
- Something about that act really scares them
- Quick, someone change the locks on the country
- Sunday morning annoyance #27
- George Bush's theme song courtesy of Rollins
- Random Saturday items
- That's some cold hard cash
- Hypocrisy in the GOP? I can't believe it
- Just like "Oz"
- I like Mike
- Now you can be entertained as you narrowly miss hi...
- Here's the REAL mystery
- And just as the 'Bing is going out of business
- Wait till I demand a room at the Chateau Marmont a...
- When told George W. Bush was President of the U.S....
- Law & Order & Boobs
- Consumer tip #27
- ▼ June (36)