Wednesday, June 27, 2007
The hillbillies are fun to tweak
I have to admit to being somewhat evil sometimes (hey, maybe I'm a Republican?) but occasionally I like to go on other blogs and bust on the South.
And those Neil Young Southern men are so easy to rile up.
Poor them. Just because they come from the land of slavery and Jim Crow, Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms, Trent Lott and Newt Gingrich, they get stuck with being thought of as backward racist yokels.
Come on, give them a break, people. Why, they haven't voted in a racist way in, um, months.
Posted by J at 10:06 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Bread and circuses
- Sixth sign of the apocalypse?
- What a douchebag
- The hillbillies are fun to tweak
- I blame Bush
- She's like Schweitzer. An extremely hot Schweitzer.
- Um, ewww
- The hell with you hillbillies
- Morning after pill
- I knew I liked Mike
- Because it's not getting enough free publicity...
- And they impeached Clinton for Monica??
- Nothing suspicious about this at all
- Where's Roger Lodge when you need him?
- God bless them
- Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey....
- Can someone put "Inherit the Wind" on their Netfli...
- That thing's GOT to violate some laws
- Something about that act really scares them
- Quick, someone change the locks on the country
- Sunday morning annoyance #27
- George Bush's theme song courtesy of Rollins
- Random Saturday items
- That's some cold hard cash
- Hypocrisy in the GOP? I can't believe it
- Just like "Oz"
- I like Mike
- Now you can be entertained as you narrowly miss hi...
- Here's the REAL mystery
- And just as the 'Bing is going out of business
- Wait till I demand a room at the Chateau Marmont a...
- When told George W. Bush was President of the U.S....
- Law & Order & Boobs
- Consumer tip #27
- ▼ June (36)