Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Here's the REAL mystery
I finally got around to seeing "The Da Vinci Code," which was playing last night on Starz.
And even though I was watching it on the Starz HD feed on my beautiful Toshiba LCD hi-def set, half the movie was so damn dark, I couldn't tell what was going on. I understand they were looking for atmospherics, but, seriously, if you can't see the damn thing, it's pretty confusing.
And that's the real mystery. I never read the Dan Brown novel, so maybe it's the age-old case of the movie not quite living up to the book, but how the hell did that thing get so popular?
Posted by J at 4:09 PM
Labels: The Da Vinci Code
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Bread and circuses
- Sixth sign of the apocalypse?
- What a douchebag
- The hillbillies are fun to tweak
- I blame Bush
- She's like Schweitzer. An extremely hot Schweitzer.
- Um, ewww
- The hell with you hillbillies
- Morning after pill
- I knew I liked Mike
- Because it's not getting enough free publicity...
- And they impeached Clinton for Monica??
- Nothing suspicious about this at all
- Where's Roger Lodge when you need him?
- God bless them
- Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey....
- Can someone put "Inherit the Wind" on their Netfli...
- That thing's GOT to violate some laws
- Something about that act really scares them
- Quick, someone change the locks on the country
- Sunday morning annoyance #27
- George Bush's theme song courtesy of Rollins
- Random Saturday items
- That's some cold hard cash
- Hypocrisy in the GOP? I can't believe it
- Just like "Oz"
- I like Mike
- Now you can be entertained as you narrowly miss hi...
- Here's the REAL mystery
- And just as the 'Bing is going out of business
- Wait till I demand a room at the Chateau Marmont a...
- When told George W. Bush was President of the U.S....
- Law & Order & Boobs
- Consumer tip #27
- ▼ June (36)
The book was better but it was complicated too but the movie really was bad. It's one of the worst things I've seen Tom Hanks in and I LOVE him.
It could have been made so much better. Memphis Red I agree I usually like Tom a lot. I don't know what went wrong this time???
The problem in seeing the movie is I now have no interest in reading the book.
You should give the book a chance. It's actually not a bad beach read and it will probably take you through the whole summer! :)
Post a Comment