Tuesday, June 05, 2007
And just as the 'Bing is going out of business
Former Republican (!) Congressman Joe Scarborough, who is now a host on MSNBC, has gotten into a little trouble for wondering if Fred Thompson's much younger wife, Jeri - yes, that's how she spells it, and probably with a little heart over the "i" - "works the pole."
How can he think such a thing?
Posted by J at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Bread and circuses
- Sixth sign of the apocalypse?
- What a douchebag
- The hillbillies are fun to tweak
- I blame Bush
- She's like Schweitzer. An extremely hot Schweitzer.
- Um, ewww
- The hell with you hillbillies
- Morning after pill
- I knew I liked Mike
- Because it's not getting enough free publicity...
- And they impeached Clinton for Monica??
- Nothing suspicious about this at all
- Where's Roger Lodge when you need him?
- God bless them
- Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey....
- Can someone put "Inherit the Wind" on their Netfli...
- That thing's GOT to violate some laws
- Something about that act really scares them
- Quick, someone change the locks on the country
- Sunday morning annoyance #27
- George Bush's theme song courtesy of Rollins
- Random Saturday items
- That's some cold hard cash
- Hypocrisy in the GOP? I can't believe it
- Just like "Oz"
- I like Mike
- Now you can be entertained as you narrowly miss hi...
- Here's the REAL mystery
- And just as the 'Bing is going out of business
- Wait till I demand a room at the Chateau Marmont a...
- When told George W. Bush was President of the U.S....
- Law & Order & Boobs
- Consumer tip #27
- ▼ June (36)
meow - lol
THAT's his wife? Wow. True love I'm sure! :)
Post a Comment