Wednesday, May 09, 2007
When did this memo go out?
Why does it seem like every second girl I see is wearing a dress with leggings or tights under it?
I don't like it.
Girls, either wear the dress by itself, or wear the tights alone with something like a hot little belly shirt. But not a dress and tights together.
Posted by J at 5:28 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Sometimes you can fight city hall - or the MTA
- Thank you, George Bush
- Bee meet chicken
- And they say there's no creativity in Hollywood an...
- Start making your Labor Day Weekend plans
- I always heard she was the ambitious one
- Another one bites the dust
- His lips are moving - assume he's lying
- Attention Single Women
- Gratuitious pix of the day
- Memories, like the corners of my mind...
- 1 BR, rvr vu
- Another day, more Bush sleaze
- Alert. Celeb sighting in the Park. Alert.
- Guilty pleasure
- Just another hen-pecked schlub
- If they could impeach Bill Clinton for a blowjob....
- When did this memo go out?
- He's toast
- Oy Gevalt
- The guy from "Big Love" talks
- And the web grows more tangled
- I Like New York in (May)
- Mission Accomplished
- ▼ May (26)