Wow, I'm getting nostalgic today. Since I had to get up so damn early, I figured I might as well start the Spring cleaning project that I've been meaning to do since last Spring. I have crap sitting in boxes in my closets that have been there since I moved into this apartment.
I found a bag of old cell phones I've had over the years. Some of them look like bricks compared to the lovely Moto Q.
Then I found some pix from a trip I took to Asia - China, Thailand, Bali and Hong Kong - with my ex. Here's a discrete pic of her. She is literally wearing a Chinese Army cap and I think that's Mao's little book she's peeking out from.
And you think I'm a lefty!
But she has freckles, curly strawberry blond hair and is Jewish, so I was happy. Hey, drop me a note, China girl, if you're reading this today.
And then I came across pix of my kitties when they were really kittens. Aww. Look how tiny.
(Actually, the most shocking thing about this is I was apparently drinking domestic beer.)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Sometimes you can fight city hall - or the MTA
- Thank you, George Bush
- Bee meet chicken
- And they say there's no creativity in Hollywood an...
- Start making your Labor Day Weekend plans
- I always heard she was the ambitious one
- Another one bites the dust
- His lips are moving - assume he's lying
- Attention Single Women
- Gratuitious pix of the day
- Memories, like the corners of my mind...
- 1 BR, rvr vu
- Another day, more Bush sleaze
- Alert. Celeb sighting in the Park. Alert.
- Guilty pleasure
- Just another hen-pecked schlub
- If they could impeach Bill Clinton for a blowjob....
- When did this memo go out?
- He's toast
- Oy Gevalt
- The guy from "Big Love" talks
- And the web grows more tangled
- I Like New York in (May)
- Mission Accomplished
- ▼ May (26)